Friday, December 10, 2010

heartbreak


Heartbreak is a very strange distress. It is exquisitely painful, and yet we cannot find an injury on our body. It is like one big emotional pain but it also seems to spark off hundreds of other emotions. We hate the feeling of heartbreak, and yet we find ourselves compelled to go over and over memories, ideas or fantasies which make the feeling worse. What is going on?

Most people would go like, "Oh, my boyfriend just cheated on me.. it hurts so bad!" or "I just got dumped by the love of my life." Majority would thought heartbreaks only occur when they're in a relationship with the opposite sex. But truth to be told, it's not just that. Things that happen all around you could break your heart, even more painful than your significant other.

I honestly am experiencing one, very recently. My problem is that, I feel like I'm losing my friends. Yeah, I know.. perhaps this holidays are the caused of this kind of things happened. We're missing each other, but I doubt that they're missing me. Maybe it's just me, or they don't literally tell me what's going on.

For example, they're having sleepover without telling me all about it. I would understand if they don't want to invite me to their hangouts. I'd understand that. But couldn't they at least be honest and tell me? Is it that hard? I used to be your number one girl, who would update me your stories.. even the deepest secrets. I used to be the one you called, or the one you share your happiness to. Well I guess I'm not her anymore, am I?

I don't know what I did. I certainly don't. Whatever I did that turned you into someone I don't know, I'm sorry. Friends forever? It doesn't exist, either. Right after, I love you forever.

Some say, heartbreak is caused by the end of a relationship. It, however, can also be causedwhen we fail to get a relationship we fervently desire. It can even happen slowly when we realize that we are in a relationship from which all the love has gone. However it happens, after the shock, it takes some time for reality to sink in. Then we experience a welter of feelings. We can be angry, sad, devastated, despairing, distraught, desperate, remorseful, regretful, ashamed, embarrassed. The emotional bombardment is overwhelming.

Avoid yourself from getting in this kind of situation.

p/s : copied from zureen's blog, http://his-little-love-notes.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment