Monday, March 21, 2011

its all about me, yeah about me.

1. i love my name, "mohammed nurdinna izhharuddin."
2. and i am the third nurdinna's.
3. got lotsa of nicknames - danny, dini, dinna, eez, rudy, and din. :DDD *banyakkan? i know~ HAHA!
4. i enjoyed most of the times with my friends. like no, you wont easily find me at home, pasal aku kuat bejalan. ghee~
5. even i looks thin as if i does sports, actually in real life "I DOESNT DO ANY SPORTS AT ALL."
6. seriously, im not into games.
7. my closest friends, cousin and anyother described me as a friendly, caring, and loveable. oh yeah, LOVEABLE! i cant be seperated with the love ones.
8. i cant live without my phone. you wont see me without my it.
9. was a shuffler before. now, jarangjarang sudah. haha!
10. i always dream to be success in the future. big dreamer huh?
11. i hate being annoyed! ;DD
12. i share my secrets only to the person i can really trust. hehe!
13. if can, i dont want to have enemies! *kalau ada pun. :D
14. i love to laugh.
15. i love to have more friends.
&, imma good boy! ;D *trust me.

1 comment: